Who are Full Picture Recruitment?
We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10332946 and our registered office is at Full Picture Recruitment, 5a Little Park Farm Road, PO15 5SJ. Our registered VAT number is 252340437.
Your Personal Data:
Personal data relates to an individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the possession of Full Picture Recruitment or information likely to enter their possession. Your personal details, include but are not limited to your name and contact details, e-mail address and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include – sensitive personal information.
The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We value your privacy in respect of all personal information you send to us, as a result of your use of our service.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- The information you give us
Full Picture Recruitment receives information by you filling in forms on our site or corresponding with us by phone, email or in person. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, submit your CV to us and when you report a problem with our site. Throughout your dealings with us calls may be monitored for training and quality purposes.
- Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the third party sites we work with. These include, but are not limited to: Reed, Total Jobs, CV Library, LinkedIn and Indeed.
How do we process personal data & how will it be used:
Your personal information, as specified above, is held and used by us as follows:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain a relationship where you are a candidate or a business relationship where you are a client.
- if you have applied for a job the information you provide, including your CV identifying you by name, will be used to determine your suitability for the position. If suitable, we will submit your application to prospective employers and/or clients for the purposes of assessing your suitability. If unsuitable we may use your information to match your details with other job vacancies.
- If your application progresses, details may be disclosed to third parties (such as educational institutions, present and past employers, our employees and directors) for reasons such as the verification of, or obtaining extra information.
- to answer your enquiries;
- to direct-market related products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications.
- to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
- to notify you of any change to our service.
Where we store your personal data:
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and is protected using 256 bit encryption. When in the cloud the industry-leading functionality we use adheres to rigorous international standards, such as ISO 27001 for technical measures, ISO 27017 for cloud security, ISO 27018 for cloud privacy, SOC 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3, PCI DSS Level 1, and EU-specific certifications such as BSI’s Common Cloud Computing Controls Catalogue (C5).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Unless subject to an exemption [under the GDPR], you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data that Full Picture Recruitment hold on you.
- The right to request that Full Picture Recruitment corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Full Picture Recruitment to retain such data;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing.
You can choose to exercise your rights, as listed above at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01489 667033.
In the unlikely event that you have cause to complain about our service, we believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous response to any complaint raised. Once we are in receipt of your complaint we will deal with it promptly and in a positive manner.
You can make a complaint by any reasonable means including telephone, social media, email to email@example.com, in letter or in person.
If you wish to escalate your complaint, then you can contact ICO at anytime.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.