Spanish Speaking Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20000 - £40000
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment are looking for an ambitious and motivated Recruitment Consultant to join our clients vibrant Spanish speaking Division in based London.
This is a 360 degrees recruitment role where you will be responsible for the entire contract recruitment process from client engagement, to placement of successful candidates in relevant vacancies.
This is an exciting opportunity for any Spanish speaking Recruitment Consultants looking to further their career.
What will you be doing?
- In this role you will be working with clients and candidates within our The company’s niche IT sector. You will use their client and candidate database whilst networking to build your own client and candidate pool
- Coordinate the candidates and clients throughout the complete hiring process
- Take over a hot desk so you have the opportunity to start billing from your first day
- Identifying, qualifying and developing new business opportunities
- Screening potential candidates for the roles with your clients
- Conducting detailed telephone interviews with professional level candidates
- Coordinating the interview processes
- Negotiating salaries
What you will bring:
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a Recruitment Consultant at a Recruitment Agency or relevant Consultancy/SI
- You have a proven track record of closing deals with both candidates and clients
- You’re fluent in Spanish and English, both written and verbal. Any other language skill is a massive bonus!
- You’re an excellent communicator and have a strong drive to achieve success
- You’re able to build rapport effectively across a range of audiences
- You have strong sales and negotiating skills
- You’re an entrepreneur by heart
- You are energetic and curious by nature
- You have strong computer literacy and the capability to work quickly whilst ensuring the upmost accuracy
What you will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- One of the most lucrative commission structures in the industry
- Intensive training and clear development & progressions plans throughout your career
- Support in reaching your full potential
- Many career opportunities available to take you to the next level. This includes building and managing your own team in the future
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role becomes available.