Senior Sales Negotiator/Lister
Kingston upon Thames
Salary: £18000 - £35000
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment is hiring on behalf of a respected independent estate agency that is looking for a Senior Negotiator to join their new office in Kingston. You will work alongside a new team to open a brand new office with a lot of potential.
This role is suitable for someone who has a strong work ethic, is impeccably well organised and has previous property negotiation experience.
This is a full-time role with working hours of Monday- Thursday 8.30am- 7pm, Friday 8.30am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm. You will work 5 out of 6 days and will receive a day off in lieu for Saturdays worked.
Key responsibilities include:
- To complete valuations and convert them to instructions
- Follow up on all unsuccessful valuations to ensure all efforts have been done
- Create a marketing plan to increase the sales portfolio
- Ensuring customers are greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner
- Leading by example and using previous experience to overcome situations
- Accompanying prospective buyers on viewings
- Following up on all viewings with the applicant and vendor
- Keeping vendors up-to-date with all details at least once-a-week
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective buyers or sellers
- Making sure all aspects of your work meets legal requirements
TO HAVE YOUR APPLICATION CONSIDERED YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 12 MONTHS’ PROPERTY LISTING EXPERIENCE
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- 20 days annual leave PLUS Bank Holidays on top
- Monthly car allowance
- Monthly fuel allowance
- £25 per 5* Google review!
Our client has always been proud of their integrity and respect for vendors, landlords, buyers and tenants alike. Having always strived to provide the best possible service for all their clients, they have built a solid and very loyal client base that return repeatedly.
If you’d like to work for a business with a friendly and lively team, this could be the role for you!
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role becomes available.