Senior Sales Negotiator
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £18000 - £22000
Benefits & Bonuses:
- Generous salary & OTE Potential
- Pension Scheme
- Fun yet professional working environment
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment are on the hunt for an experienced property professional to join our client’s team in their thriving Huddersfield branch.
The successful candidate will become a senior member of their Sales team, working alongside the other negotiators to the end of developing the branch’s portfolio and generating new instructions.
This could be your chance to take the next step in your property career, so apply without delay to be considered!
What you’ll be doing:
- Working toward developing the portfolio and generating new instructions
- Follow up on all unsuccessful valuations to ensure all efforts have been done
- Create a marketing plan to increase the sales portfolio
- Ensuring customers are greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner
- Leading by example and using previous experience to overcome situations
- Accompanying prospective buyers on viewings
- Following up on all viewings with the applicant and vendor
- Keeping vendors up to date with all details at least once-a-week
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective buyers or sellers
- Making sure all aspects of your work meets legal requirements
What we need from you:
- At least 2 years of experience in Estate Agency
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate (competent IT skills)
- The ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of individuals
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Full UK driving licence and own car
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role become available.