Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20000 - £40000
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment are proud to be working with a well established and full service recruitment agency within the Sales, Marketing, Real Estate and IT & Technology Sectors. We are searching for someone to join this experienced and innovative company as an Senior Recruitment Consultant.
Their bespoke solutions are designed to meet the needs of every assignment and deliver the highest calibre candidates into positions at all levels. They work with clients who share their values and they represent only exceptional candidates who are driven to deliver results above and beyond what is expected.
The successful candidate will be joining a team who are trained to the highest professional standards. They personify the company values and have expert knowledge of their specialist markets.
What Will You Be Doing?
- You will play a key part in delivering our broad range of recruitment solutions to key accounts
- You will be proven as a winner of new business and be adept at managing all stages of the recruitment process
- You will be involved in building and growing a vertical and mentoring and guiding more junior colleagues
- Advising clients and candidates, providing knowledge and evaluation about roles, input on staffing requirements and advice on costs
- You will have ownership for the full sales cycle from winning new business and initial client instruction through to account management and successful placement.
- Discuss roles and secure buy-in from candidates, ensuring their ambitions match those of the role on offer
- Be proactive and innovative, seeing the bigger picture as well as maintaining focus on specific targets and KPIs
Candidate Mandatory Requirements:
- Ability to work with multiple decision makers at one time is important
- A team player happy to work towards team goals as well as individual ones
- Be able to demonstrate success in a previous recruitment role
- You will have a track record in recruitment although this could be across any industry as full training is provided on the markets in which they operate
- The ability to build a strong network through relationship building at all levels
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Goal driven, and target orientated with experience in Sales
- A strong work ethic with the determination to succeed
- Lead by example, able to help and guide other members of the team
- Able to identify potential issues and resolve them quickly, thinking about all implications for all stakeholders
In return you will receive:
- Onsite gym and canteen serving hot and cold food
- Casual dress code
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- 20 days holiday and all bank holidays
- Excellent transport links
- Career Development opportunity
- Company pension scheme
- Incentives on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role become available.