Senior Estate Agent
Salary: £18000 - £22000
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment are on the hunt on behalf of a client, for an outgoing, enthusiastic individual to join their team as Senior Sales Negotiator in their Accrington branch.
What you need;
- Experience in a role within estate agency (essential)
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Enjoy meeting new people
- You will be able to work under pressure
- You will be used to successfully working towards deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Determination to secure new business with focused action
- Positive attitude in all situations
- Flexible and adaptable in approach
DUE TO CURRENT BUSINESS NEEDS, APPLICANTS WILL NEED TO HOLD A FULL UK DRIVERS LICENCE
- Advertising properties for sale – collating and preparing advertising for internet and social media.
- Registering both vendors and applicants.
- Collating information about each property and arranging for photographs to be taken and general administration.
- Following up Market Appraisals and viewings, providing feedback and being able to communicate feedback to all parties
- Contacting vendors and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions.
- Negotiating offers with both vendors and purchasers and seeing transactions through to completion in line with required Estate Agency procedures
- As Sale liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents
This is a full-time permanent role with working hours of 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri and alternate Saturdays, 10am-2pm
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- 20 days annual leave
- Bank holidays off ON TOP of your holiday allowance
- Company car
- Workplace pension scheme
- Working with in a motivating environment
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role becomes available.