Sales or Lettings Negotiator
Crouch End, London
Salary: £16000 - £40000
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment is hiring on behalf of a well-established client in the Crouch End area who are looking for someone with experience in Sales to join them as a Sales Negotiator.
With strong directional ambitions, they are looking for someone who can assist them in an award-winning agency.
What you’ll be doing:
- Registering every applicant fully to a precise and detailed level
- Accompanying viewings with prospective buyers or tenants
- Following up on all viewings with the applicant and vendors/Landlord
- Keeping vendors up to date with all details at least once-a-week
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective buyers and tenants
- Understanding the customer’s needs
- Making sure all aspects of your work meets legal requirements
- Working as part of a team and assisting in any way to help that team
- Take the tenant(s) from the initial enquiry to the move in, completing all tasks needed
- Ensure the buyer is aware of all actions when taking them through the sales process
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 12 months Sales or Lettings Negotiator experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate (competent IT skills)
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- The ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of individuals
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Full UK driving licence
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, innovative and vibrant business, whilst having the reassurance of knowing that you are working for a recognised brand.
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role become available.