Salary: £16000 - £20000
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment are looking for a Sales Negotiator to join a friendly and busy team within a successful, privately owned and forward thinking company.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career and take on a new challenge.
If this sounds like the next move for you, call us today.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the development of the sales department
- Keep on track with sector movements and update the Sales Manager
- Cross-sell all available services and departments
- Thrive to meet and exceed targets and KPI’s
- Demonstrate an ability to secure business opportunities
- Maintain and expand existing database
- Encourage offers on properties and negotiate and convert offers
- Arrange quotes with preferred mortgage and solicitor services partners for prospective buyers
- Promote the company’s exposure and presence within the market place
- Generate new leads for Sales Manager and Business Development by canvasing area
- Create better practice by developing and expanding a platform for colleagues to work from
What you will bring:
- Have 12 months estate agency or relevant experience
- Demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed
- Show strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the desire and motivation to achieve targets and goals
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Possess strong local knowledge
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Ongoing training and development and the opportunity to build a career
- Excellent earning potential with OTE £30,000 – £40,000
- Car allowance and reimbursement for business mileage
- Health and well-being discounts
- Cycle to work initiative
- Employee referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- 5.6 weeks Holiday plus your birthday off (if it falls on a weekday)
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role become available.