Sales Account Manager
Salary: £20000 - £25000
Benefits & Bonuses:
£50k OTE + mileage
Job type: Permanent
We are proud to be working alongside a Hampshire based IT installations, support and services provider in their search for a new Sales Account Manager.
Our client has a rapidly growing business, and an attitude almost as fresh as their newly kitted out office space! They’ve been sustainably growing the business for almost 20 years, and are now looking to significantly expand revenue and headcount over the next two.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working alongside a team of six salespeople
- Reporting to the Sales Director, you’ll be looking after a portfolio of IT support and services clients based across Hampshire.
- Current range of services include; support, cloud services, managed remote services, Microsoft 365 and SharePoint.
- Responsible for supporting clients on their journey with the business and ensuring they continue to use and renew.
- Expected to increase the spending of clients through upsell of relevant products and services.
- Working to ensure you are the chosen provider for all of your client’s IT requirements.
- No cold leads, though you may be expected to attend new prospect meetings from leads sourced via web portals.
- Extensive telephone and face-to-face contact with clients.
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven sales person with great telephone manner and experience of meeting clients on a face to face basis.
- Essentialy that candidates have experience of selling to the SME market.
- Experience of selling in technology sector would be preferred.
What you’ll get:
- Full product, industry and sales training provided where required.
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Realistic targeting models
- Competitive basic salary, £50k OTE and mileage allowance.
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role become available.