Salary: £25000 - £27000
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment are working alongside a well-respected Independent Estate Agency who are looking to hire a Property Manager to join their office in the North Middlesex area.
Our client is searching for someone who is ambitious and will be responsible for the management of their property portfolio. Their duties will include but not limited to; referencing, tenancy agreements, deposit disputes, checkouts / midterm visits and the ongoing maintenance.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF NOT
Key responsibilities of the Property Manager include:
- Manage a large portfolio
- Providing support to landlords and tenants, as well as carrying out and booking inventories, mid-term inspections and check out reports
- Advising landlords of any maintenance works required
- Liaising with contractors, landlords and tenants regarding any maintenance work
- Booking and chasing gas safety checks
- Administering DPS Claims
- HMO licensing paperwork
- Dealing with complaints from landlords and tenants
- Paying invoices to contractors
The Property Manager role would suit someone with the following credentials:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Property Manager
- Ability to manage multiple fully managed properties as well as tenant find properties
- Able to manage own diary and ensure all tasks are completed
- Good current knowledge of Health and Safety regulations is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Full UK driving license and own car
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting Estate Agency whilst having the reassurance of knowing that you are working for a recognised brand.
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role becomes available.