Salary: £18000.00 - £24000.00
Job type: Permanent
We are supporting one of our neighbours with their search for Mortgage Advisors and Life Insurance Advisors of all levels.
Qualified Mortgage Advisors will have their CeMAP qualifications
You will be providing customers with a full advice and recommendation service in accordance with the firm’s values, scope of service, regulatory and compliance requirements, whilst maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
- Using effective questioning skills to establish customer needs, recommend the most suitable product to the customer face to face or over the phone.
- Ensure that all advice is given based on a full and detailed fact find which complies with both the firm’s and the FCA’s requirements.
- Maintain accurate and relevant customer records.
- Present appropriate recommendations in a clear, concise and accurate manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Project a professional image to your customers, colleagues and all relevant third parties.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of lender mortgage products, underwriting and affordability requirements.
What skills will I need?
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to carry out data entry tasks at a good pace, whilst ensuring high levels of accuracy.
- Proven track record of having worked in a regulated environment.
- Product knowledge from some key lenders across the market.
- Experience of dealing with both “prime” and “Sub-prime” lenders.
- Able to build strong relationships with BDM’s.
- Able to work to potential deadlines that are often requested by clients
In return you will receive:
- Generous bonus scheme
- Full support and training to further your skillset and qualifications
- 20 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Regular team events
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role becomes available