Salary: £24000.00 - £45000.00
Job type: Permanent
We’re proud to be hiring for a rapidly growing finance start up on the South Coast!
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the future success of this venture, helping to drive growth from the groun up. You must be passionate about developing relationships with clients, and be able to work closely with management to support the continuous development of systems and working practices.
Our client is based in Segensworth; just off the M27. Offering excellent facilities, onsite parking and a 10 minute walk from a train station.
- Using effective questioning skills to establish customer needs, recommend the most suitable product to the customer face to face or over the phone.
- Ensure that all advice is given on the basis of a full and detailed fact find which complies with both the firm’s and the FCA’s requirements.
- Maintain accurate and relevant customer records.
- Present appropriate recommendations in a clear, concise and accurate manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Project a professional image to your customers, colleagues and all relevant third parties.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of lender mortgage products, underwriting and affordability requirements.
- Meet agreed performance goals.
Ideally you will have
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to carry out data entry tasks at a good pace, whilst ensuring high levels of accuracy.
- Proven track record of having worked in a regulated environment.
- Product knowledge from some key lenders across the market.
- Experience of dealing with both “prime” and “Sub-prime” lenders.
- Able to build strong relationships with BDM’s.
- Able to work to potential deadlines that are often requested by clients.
What’s on offer?
- £24k basic salary
- £45k average OTE
- Friendly working environment
- Regular company events
- Relaxed dress code