Salary: £21000 - £24000
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment are seeking Mortgage Advisors for a vibrant and expanding Mortgage Intermediary Company. Providing customers with a full advice and recommendation service in accordance with the firm’s values, scope of service, regulatory and compliance requirements whilst maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
The lucky applicant will be highly motivated and driven with excellent communication skills and strong values.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Using effective questioning skills to establish customer needs, recommend the most suitable product to the customer face to face or over the phone
- Ensure that all advice is given on the basis of a full and detailed fact find which complies with both the firm’s and the FCA’s requirements.
- Maintain accurate and relevant customer records
- Present appropriate recommendations in a clear, concise and accurate manner, both verbally and in writing
- Project a professional image to your customers, colleagues and all relevant third parties
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of lender mortgage products, underwriting and affordability requirements
- Achieve monthly sales targets and KPI’s
- Manage pipeline cases efficiently
- Provide an excellent customer experience by placing the customer’s best interest at the heart of everything you do and recommend improvements where possible
Candidate Mandatory Requirements:
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to carry out data entry tasks at a good pace, whilst ensuring high levels of accuracy
- Proven track record of having worked in a regulated environment
- Experience of dealing with both “prime” and “Sub-prime” lenders
- Able to build strong relationships with BDM’s
- Able to work to potential deadlines that are often requested by clients.
- CeMAP Qualifications
- A good team player
- High integrity
- An active listener with excellent communication skills and a great telephone manner
- Highly sociable and enthusiastic with a positive outlook
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary & OTE £50,000
- 20 days holiday and all bank holidays
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Immediate start
- Regular incentives
- Funded nights out
- Catering vans offering a free lunch
- Summer party
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role become available.