Salary: £15000 - £17000
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join a friendly and busy team within a successful, privately owned and forward thinking company.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career and take on a new challenge.
If this sounds like the next move for you, call us today.
What you will be doing:
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with Landlords and Tenants
- Organising valuations for properties
- Arrange and carry out viewings with customers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Keeping a detailed and organised log of tenants, landlords and properties
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislature
What you will bring:
- You will have 12 months lettings experience
- Have a positive and energetic attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the desire to achieve targets and goals
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Possess strong local knowledge
- Have a full UK drivers licence
- Ongoing training and development and the opportunity to build a career
- Excellent earnings potential with OTE £30,000 +
- Car allowance with reimbursement for business mileage
- Health and well-being discounts
- Cycle to work initiative
- Employee referral scheme
- 5.6 weeks holiday plus your birthday off if it falls on a weekday
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role become available.