Benefits & Bonuses:
£35k OTE, £200pcm Car Allowance + Mileage
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment are excited to be working with a reputable Brighton based agency in their hunt for a new Lettings Manager to support their gowing lettings department after recent investment.
Our client runs a small and friendly office, with a very ‘independent’ atmosphere; the right candidate will also be expected to work alongside their close sister company on larger build developments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing the lettings department; made up of a Lettings Negotiator and Property Manager
- Handling all accounts, lets, admin and valuations
- Working closely alongside the build development team
- Dealingwith all HMO’s, room rental and landlords
- Supportive the growth of the business whilst sustaining quality of work
- Refering as many run down properties to development team as possible!
- 50% compliance, admin and let’s – 50% new ideas for business, growth and BD
Who we’re looking for:
- Huge drive, energy and ambition to push yourself and the company
- Passionate about maintaining service levels during periods of growth
- Good knowledge of working HMO’s
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience working as a senior lettings negotiator or have previously been a lettings manager
- Keen to face new challenges and enjoy problem solving activities
- A hands on attitude and use the freedom you will have to grow all areas of the business
Sound like you? Get in touch now!
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role become available.