Junior Lettings Negotiator
Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £16000 - £18000
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for your next career move? Are you ambitious, enthusiastic, and interested in generating business? If so we would be interested in speaking to you! We are looking for a Junior Lettings Negotiator to join our team in Brighton.
The successful candidate MUST have previous sales and customer service experience of some capacity and have the desire to forge a long-term career in the industry.
What will you be doing?
- Generating leads for new properties and new business opportunities
- Meeting with potential landlords and agree new business
- Creating listings
- Carrying out viewings
- Progressing files to completion
- Some previous experience at an estate agency preferred but not essential
- Excellent telephone and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with a range of people
- Able to multi task within a busy environment
- Work well as part of a team with honesty, integrity and trust
- Previous lettings experience
- Good computer skills and attention to detail are vital as is a genuine interest in the property market
- Have your ARLA qualification or be prepared to study towards it once you start (at the cost of the client)
In return you will receive:
- Competitive basic salary
- Opportunity to earn uncapped commission
- Trained and mentored by experienced and successful agents
- Company pool car
- Job security knowing you are working for an established agency
- Have your ARLA training and exams paid for by the client
- Company fun days and incentives
This role would suit someone who gets satisfaction from winning new business, provides excellent customer service, enjoys working with a variety of people and wants to progress and improve themselves as well as the business.
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role becomes available.