First Line Telecoms Engineer
Salary: £21000.00 - £22000.00
Job type: Permanent
We are proud to be recruiting for a multi-award-winning technology firm specialising in innovation across Telecoms, IT, Cloud Technology and Digital Services – leaving them one of the largest, and most successful, IT Service Providers in the UK!
Our client prides themselves on their incredible attitude towards the progression and development of their employees; highlighted by their expansive onsite education programmes and market leading in-house training – coupled with exciting marketing initiatives and a vibrant culture to ensure employees are just as engaged, passionate and knowledgeable as the leadership!
What’s the role?
This is an office based role.
- Setting up Business Broadband, SIP & Hosted services
- Operating quickly to set up services; handling any issues with the order process & objection handling
- Responsible for co-ordinating each project assigned to you, from admin to installation
- Conduct Surveys before & after installation to gain understanding of client needs
- Keep customers appraised of the status of their orders
- Maintain a detailed ticket queue
- Ensuring accurate billing of customers
- Working toward objectives & KPIs
Who are we looking for?
- Detail oriented
- Solid communication skills
- Flexible with regard to new tech & working style
- Lateral thinker, able to develop logical solutions
- Self Motivated
- Strong organisational skills
- Essential Skills
- Experience of working within a Provisioning role.
- Experience with Gamma, TTB, WLR, iPECS, Openreach Network, FTTC/ADSL, Leased Lines and ISDN.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Ongoing personal development
- Realistic career progression
- State of the art facilities including Pool Table, Xbox, American Diner and subsidised vending machine
- Creative working environment surrounded by green spaces
- Free breakfast, tea and coffee
- Regular company events and incentives
- Gym membership
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact you should a more suitable role become available.