Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £20000 - £21000
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment are proud to be working with an independent mortgage broker, with over 40 years’ experience in finding the best mortgage rates for every type of buyer.
Whether you are investing in property or are looking to buy your first home, they are experts in providing independent mortgage advice for all kinds of buyers.
They are searching for a Client Relationship Manager to efficiently carry out all administrate duties in order to contribute to the completion of mortgage solutions.
- Fully support mortgage consultants by preparing files from initial contact with client
- Conducting research and preparing the application ensuring it meets the lenders criteria prior to submission
- Managing a mortgage pipeline in an efficient and professional manner
- Completing AML and compliance checks as a risk prevention
- Tight tracking of mortgage/protection applications, efficient gathering of additional/missing documents from client
- Assisting in the researching of mortgage solutions
- Keeping up to speed with current criteria and policy for all lenders on our panel
- Acting as a primary point of contact for all clients post submission of application
- Minimum of 1 years administration experience within a regulated or financial services environment
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in the UK, and in particular FCA regulation
- Good IT skills in a range of relevant applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Consistently meeting company/client deadlines at all times
- Competency in effective written/communication skills
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Adopts a proactive approach and seeks out solutions
- Flexible and supportive approach to working practices
- Company pension scheme
- Vibrant work environment
- opportunity for personal development and career progression
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role become available.