Sale, Greater Manchester
Salary: £20000 - £30000
Job type: Permanent
Full Picture Recruitment is proud to be hiring on behalf of a successful Estate Agency who are looking to hire two Business Analysts to join the rapidly growing team!
In this role there will be opportunity to get involved with lots of projects as the company continues to grow!
Whether you’re a recent graduate or have several years’ experience, get in touch and let us know!
What are the main duties?
- Analysis of proprietary Property Management System
- Gather and document business requirements
- Assist in scope and design of processes
- Engage with stakeholders, bridging the technical and business requirements
What will I need?
- Good understanding of CRM systems
- Previous business analysis experience within an IT environment
- Systems analysis experience
- Demonstrable experience of gathering and documenting business requirements
- Proven experience of process mapping and ability to clearly document as-is and to-be processes
- Advanced Excel skills
- An agile methodology mindsight
- Strong communications skills, stakeholder engagement skills and influencing Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exhibit a flexible, can-do attitude to problem solving using own initiative
- Be reliable and motivated
In return, you will be offered;
- A lucrative salary
- 20 days annual leave rising to 25 days as your service with the business increases (with Bank Holidays ON TOP)
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Funded team events
- Weekly incentives and employee of the quarter
- The afternoon off to celebrate your birthday!
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role become available